What's new in MarvikShop 2.2?
How many times have you built a site, and your client asked you for some additional information about users who register for the site? They wanted to collect their mailing address, date of birth, a favorite book or even they just wanted them to accept the terms of service. Unfortunately, in Joomla 1.5, you would have had to install a complex extension like Community Builder to achieve this functionality. Now, however, it's built into Joomla 1.7
We added 2 plugins and better performance in MarvikShop 2.2.
The first one is a new profile plugin. The second one will be needed to synchronizes your Joomla 1.6/1.7 profile with the MarvikShop adresbook, customers, customers points add-ons etc.
Today we bring Marvikshop 2.2 online. Below there are some major points we changed on the program. If you got some questions? Don't hesitate to contact us. Then we can program your tips/questions/bugfixes in the next release.
- New onmouseout="rowOverEffect" added to all lists in the admin.
- Extra image column on the add-on: Multiple products manager.
- New recover wishlist add-on added(look what your customers got in their wishlist)
- Edit new menu item in the Joomla menu-manager. Now you can select a category in your menu.
- Bugfix wrong pagelink in the customers add-ons
- Image disappears after edit category fix
- change index2.php to index.php in header file admin ( old Joomla thing..)
- fix for Jpsy image uploader on the add-on categories/products
- Update add-on: family products to v4.0.
- Added add-on: allprods
- Add Database menu and auctions menu on the account page
- Better Multilanguage support with Joomla 1.7 (Mshop module language no longer needed anymore)
- Delete Donation add-on. Could be better in Joomla.
- Deleted some unused files because of Joomla 1.7
- Fix for manufacturers pull down: When multilanguage the manufacturer wil show twice instead of one time. (See forum)
- Improved search engine, speed up the search in shops with a lot of products 10.000+
Update from Oscommerce to MarvikShop/Joomla.
We got many questions about Oscommerce and how to install the old Oscommerce shop to Joomla.
The anwer is quite simple. All the database tables of MarvikShop are still the same as Oscommerce! With the option export and import in MyphpAdmin you can upload all the data to your new MarvikShop!
The basic of MarvikShop is Oscommerce. This mean you have tons of add-ons to install! With some little modification you can run these Oscommerce add-ons on your MarvikShop website. You can see all the MarvikShop add-ons over here. If you got some request for future MarvikShop version, please let us know.
- Gelesen: 8461