Queries Debug Output v1.7

More
12 years 5 months ago #376 by Sandra
Very easy to install, you can download it here:

download

The only thing what was different:
Code:
if ( (GZIP_COMPRESSION == 'true') && ($ext_zlib_loaded == true) && ($ini_zlib_output_compression < 1) ) { if ( (PHP_VERSION < '4.0.4') && (PHP_VERSION >= '4') ) { tep_gzip_output(GZIP_LEVEL); } }

Must be in your footer.php.

and add the function also into your performance.php file.

After installing the database info into phpmyadmin

you can find the option in the logging/cache

now you can debug your queries

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #377 by Simpel
Thank you for the tip. I just installed the add-on and got 2 slow queries after searching in a database of more the 6000 products. These 2 slow queries comes in front when I search for an item throw a search module. The more items I got in my database the slower these queries are.

[71] => 23.855176
[72] => 41.064999

My shop is almost 100% complete and I like to solve this first when put it online. :silly:

I what file can I find these queries? :S
Code:
[71] => select count(distinct p.products_id) as total from ((j17_osc_products p left join j17_osc_products_to_products_extra_fields p2pef on p.products_id=p2pef.products_id) left join j17_osc_manufacturers_info m on (p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.languages_id ='2'), j17_osc_products_description) left join j17_osc_specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id, j17_osc_products_description pd, j17_osc_categories c, j17_osc_products_to_categories p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '2' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and p2c.products_id = p.products_id and p2c.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '2' and p2c.categories_id = '28' and ((pd.products_name like '%3005%' or p.products_model like '%3005%' or p.products_model_2 like '%3005%' or m.manufacturers_name like '%3005%' or p2pef.products_extra_fields_value like '%3005%') ) and find_in_set('0', products_hide_from_groups) = 0 and find_in_set('0', categories_hide_from_groups) = 0

Code:
[72] => select distinct p.products_image, p.ptype_id, p.products_model, m.manufacturers_name, m.manufacturers_id, p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, NULL as specials_new_products_price, NULL as final_price from ((j17_osc_products p left join j17_osc_products_to_products_extra_fields p2pef on p.products_id=p2pef.products_id) left join j17_osc_manufacturers_info m on (p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.languages_id ='2'), j17_osc_products_description) left join j17_osc_specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id, j17_osc_products_description pd, j17_osc_categories c, j17_osc_products_to_categories p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '2' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and p2c.products_id = p.products_id and p2c.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '2' and p2c.categories_id = '28' and ((pd.products_name like '%3005%' or p.products_model like '%3005%' or p.products_model_2 like '%3005%' or m.manufacturers_name like '%3005%' or p2pef.products_extra_fields_value like '%3005%') ) and find_in_set('0', products_hide_from_groups) = 0 and find_in_set('0', categories_hide_from_groups) = 0 order by pd.products_name limit 0, 30

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #378 by Support Team
We know this problem and will be solved in version 2.2

But you can already overwrite the 2 files from the attachment. :woohoo:
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Support Team.

Events Joomla
MarvikShop
Finnaly it's here:

No bridges, no look a likes!
This is the ultimate integration
between Oscommerce and Joomla!
Documentation
Site Showcase
Follow us