Fresh install and I get these error codes

More
8 years 10 months ago #722 by wolga
Joomla is operating fine, when I click the menu to access Marvik I get a white screen and the following errors are generated via the joomla troubleshooting setting.

Any suggestions where to look to fix this.

I checked the file structure and the menu.php is indeed missing.

I don\'t even see it in the compressed zip install file either.

Thanks
- John

Warning: require(/home/theraggedfence/public_html/catalog/components/com_oscommerce_personal/languages/english/menu.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/theraggedfence/public_html/catalog/components/com_oscommerce/includes/header.php on line 81

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required \'/home/theraggedfence/public_html/catalog/components/com_oscommerce_personal/languages/english/menu.php\' (include_path=\'.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php\') in /home/theraggedfence/public_html/catalog/components/com_oscommerce/includes/header.php on line 81

System Specs:
Centos 7

PHP Built On Linux 3.10.0-229.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Mar 6 11:36:42 UTC 2015 x86_64
Database Version 5.5.41-MariaDB
Database Collation latin1_swedish_ci
PHP Version 5.4.16
Web Server Apache/2.4.6
WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.4.1 Stable [ Ember ] 21-March-2015 20:30 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #723 by Support Team
It is indeed a language file, but it seems not needed anymore in version 3.2. Please remove the line
require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . \'/menu.php\');

in

components/com_oscommerce/includes/header.php

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds
Events Joomla
MarvikShop
Finnaly it's here:

No bridges, no look a likes!
This is the ultimate integration
between Oscommerce and Joomla!
Documentation